Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 26: Act Like A Kid

Day 26: Act Like A Kid

Today is my 29th birthday (9/26) and what better way to celebrate than act like a kid!

For our birthdays Chip and I had a party at Chelsea Piers which included; pedestal jousting, dodge ball, gymnastics, rock climbing and an obstacle course!

We had 22 people in attendance and I think everyone had a blast although no one realized how hard it would all be.

The games were fun and reminiscent of a middle school field day. The jousting let us beat the crap out of each other while laughing at the same time.


I was shocked to find out that dodge ball is no longer played with those red rubber balls but nerf balls instead. After one round of dodge ball most people were winded. The gymnastic was swinging on a rope and landing into a pit and I don’t think I need to explain rock climbing.

The obstacle course of was harder than it appeared.



The next day I was SO sore it was hard to walk, sleep and even eat. Every part of my body hurt – even places I didn’t know existed.

I can’t believe I got such a great work out playing kids games. The two hours went by really fast and I had a great time!



1 comment:

  1. That was SO awsomw and you guys will ALWAYS hacve great celebrations for you specila birthdays!
    In lots of your pictures the orbs are present! We'll tlak about THAT later! tonivero

    ReplyDelete