Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 22 (Make-Up): Make a new work-out playlist

Day 22 (Make-Up): Make a new work-out playlist

I like to work out to angry music. Think Metallica, Guns ‘N Roses, Drowning Pool – you get the points. It makes me run harder and feel tough.

But there are some days when I just want a light work-out – a walk, the bike, etc . . . on these days I want to feel good about working out and feel happy. So I’ve decided to put together a Pop-Tunes Work-Out Mix.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

Party In the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus
Circus by Britney Spears
I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
Poker Face by Lady GaGa
Just A Girl by No Doubt
Womanizer by Britney Spears

Not only do I have the start of an awesome play-list but I love the fact it’s all female artists!
Any suggestions are much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. As someone old enough to be your mother, I feel the need to suggest not listening to music while riding your bike in NYC! Even in the park it can be dangerous - you need to hear what's coming at you. OK, done mothering :-)

    I'm going to come back later with some suggestions once I can pull up my Itunes at home.
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ting Tings Thats Not My Name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go...

    Would I Lie To You - Eurythmics
    Fast As You Can - Fiona Apple
    Pretend We're Dead - L7
    Vogue - Madonna
    Ready To Go - Republica
    Wannabe - Spice Girls

    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, The Ting Tongs doing "Happy Birthday" on yo gabba gabba is Henry's fave.

    Run Lola Run soundtrack - the "running" songs are excellent. Who knew German techno could be so upbeat and fun? (And, frankly, quite pop-y)

    Elastica

    !!! - Me and Guliani Down by the Schoolyard

    David Bowie (songs like Golden Years)

    Duran Duran (Hungry Like the Wolf, Rio, Girls on Film)

    I think I have some pop mixes you'd love (it's my driving music, you know) I'll have to send you some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU ALL!

    I don't own a bike b/c if I did I would be too scared to ride it in NYC - so please don't worry about me. In my post I was referring to the stationary bike in the gym.

    I do listen to music while walking in NYC but keep the volume down so I can hear cars honk etc.

    ReplyDelete