Monday, November 2, 2009

Dry Feet, Happy Mer


People keep asking me what I’ll do with this blog once my “30 new things” are completed. After pondering this for quite sometime I’ve decided I will keep blogging. I will share with you recipes, fun finds, things that make me happy, weight loss tips and anything others might like to read.

Yes, I still have “Day 30” to complete but in the mean time here’s a brief post.

This will be my 6th winter in NYC. I have worn regular Uggs every winter and thus they have a huge hole in the toe. Snowy, salty streets + soft Uggs = wet feet. I’ve wanted a pair of snow boots for a while but always find some sparkly outfit that I buy instead. (Very responsible I know.)

Last week I took the plunge and found these awesome boots (they look just like a version from Ugg) at Target for around $40!

This winter my feet will stay dry and my spirit will stay happy and healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment