Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mixin' It Up!

Mixin’ It Up!

When it comes to food I can act like a 6-year-old. I don’t like things to touch. I like to eat foods in a certain order. The strangest part is that this only applies to food I cook. There are no rules when dining out aside from “I don’t care for mushrooms”.

My morning breakfast usually consists of fruit and a ½ cup of original Fiber 1 Cereal. I eat the fruit first (around 8:45am) and hold out until around 9:15 to eat the dry Fiber 1. I’ve done this same routine for the last two to three years. Needless to say it’s getting old.

I felt inspired this morning. I mixed together cut-up strawberries, ½ cup Fiber 1 and ½ cup of skim milk and ate it all togetherskim milk and ate it all together.
It was a delicious party in my mouth! So many flavors and textures, for once I was excited about breakfast! And the icing on the cake was that it only cost me 2 Weight Watchers points!

No comments:

Post a Comment